I am really enjoying your sketches this morning - the stag beetles are wonderful and the woodland scene is very evocative. The bean is great to ..... actually, I like them all!
I am a self-employed consultant in the area of cross-sector partnerships for sustainable development. I trade as Partner for Development - hence the '@PFD'. This work requires innovation and creativity. Since I took it up full time I have also started to use a journal as a way of helping me to reflect. My journal is inspired by the Surrey Hills in the South East of England where I live. Within sight of the centre of London, this is an area rich with paths, tracks woods and meadows. Everything in my journal is inspired by a place or object that I encounter when I walk, run or cycle from my house.
This one is bursting with life. Lovely.
ReplyDeleteI really like the simplicity of this. The looseness of the washes and the hard thin lines are very appealing.
ReplyDeleteI am really enjoying your sketches this morning - the stag beetles are wonderful and the woodland scene is very evocative. The bean is great to ..... actually, I like them all!
ReplyDeleteInteresting splatters of colors, and it shows a lot of great effects there. :)
ReplyDelete