
It always surprises me that from the Surrey Hills you can look North towards London and it appears as though the towers of central rise out of an uninterrupted forest - like a vision of the future where nature has taken over again.
Postings from my journal that I make when I am walking, running or cycling around the Surrey Hills in the South East of England.
Wonderfully done! I am a major fan of greens and shades of green and blue, and this piece shows the vast and beautiful land there :)
ReplyDeleteKind of like the Emerald City in the Land of Oz. I would like to see this view in person someday. In the meantime, this is a beautiful painting, I love your expressive lines and as Alex said those wonderful greens. Thanks for sharing this one!
ReplyDeleteWouldn't it be nice if it really was this way? Good job!
ReplyDelete