
This is another version of my summer trees. To me this is a more interesting and evocative image but is it better art (if we think of art as an expression of a personal experience)? Discuss!!
Postings from my journal that I make when I am walking, running or cycling around the Surrey Hills in the South East of England.
I like both versions, and they bring me different emotions, this one is very southing, I can smell the forest, the other one is more vibrant and energetic, looks like fire.
ReplyDeleteI asked, once, does art exist on its own or just in the viewer eye? To me it is in the viewer eye.
This is absolutely beautiful - I personally prefer it to the first version. How did you do this?! Is it an edited photoshop photo?
ReplyDeleteThanks Dan - this is the painting (which I lightened in Photoshop simply overlaid with a 50% transparent photo of the same thing. It seems to work well.
ReplyDelete